Køge ENT department invites to the first Zealand Rhinology Symposium 2021. The event is scheduled to be held on the 26th and 27th of August 2021 in the old viking city of Roskilde in Denmark – a historic town founded by the old King Harald Bluetooth serving as the capital of Denmark until the 15th century.
The aim of the Symposium is an exciting scientific program, translating new basic knowledge to clinical practice focusing on new diagnostic and therapeutic tools. All rhinologists can expect also fruitful and productive discussion.
The strategic location of Roskilde have given it a long history as the hub of the Viking land and sea trade routes throughout the last thousand years, being one of Denmark’s oldest cities. The area combines history with architechture – especially the old town centre of Roskilde and the Cathdral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The opportunity to enjoy Danish hospitality, culture and cuisine will be a unique experience.
The Symposium will use the English language.
- Bent Ivan Larsen, ENT department, Zealand University Hospital
- Isam Alobid Alobid, ENT konsultant, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Spain
- Christos Georgalas, University of Nicosia Medical School, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Anshul Sama, Consultant and Honorary Professor at Loughborough University, UK
- Thibaut Van Zele, ENT konsultant, Ghent University hospital, Ghent, Belgium
- Henrik Bredahl, consultant, ENT department, Rigshospitalet
- Christian von Buchwald, ENT department, Rigshospitalet
- Anette Kjeldsen, ENT department, Oddense university hospital
- Kristian Petersen, consultant, ENT department, Aarhus university hospital
All information you can find at the Symposium website.
The program of the Symposium is available HERE.